Things need to be checked whenever there is an issue with your parsing:
1. First of all, please check for the internet connection, It should be stable and working fine. You can simply check the RChilli API Service URL endpoint by browsing at any browser, It should display the Ok Status.
http status : 200 (OK)
2. Check the server connectivity at your side. It should be accessible and running. Also, there might be any firewall blocking access. Please check for the firewall as well.
3. Check the Tomcat and MySQL service. These should be up and running fine.
4. Please check all the resources, like Memory, CPU, Storage or space, etc. It should have sufficient memory, CPU, and space available at the server.
5. Make sure the Internet is running on the server. Just simply ping www.google.com from the server and it should show the ping response.
Rest, you can contact the RChilli Support team via creating a ticket at RChilli HelpDesk or you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The support team will get it checked.