For better data extraction, we strongly recommend our customers use the proper format so that you can get the best results. If you are getting a problem with name extraction, please check below mentioned highlighted points.
1) A name should start with a Capital letter. The name should be Genuine or based on Actual Data. If someone uses a name as ‘Test, Sample, demo’ etc., or with numeric numbers like 6 shelly, shelly 22, manoj 6, etc, we don’t consider these common words name. So, make sure that the name written in the resume is genuine.
2) Check for any hidden content in the resume file. You can also check at RChilli JSON output DetailResume tag value for more information. If it contains any other name in the starting rather than mentioned in the resume, this might be from hidden content.
3) Also, check for any header and footer content, same as above. Please check the DetailResume tag value for more information. If it has any other name in the starting rather than mentioned in the resume, this might be from header or footer content.
4) There should not be a multi-space, tab, special character, etc., in between the name. Even the name mentioned in the new line will also not be picked up.
Example:- If the name is mentioned in the resume like "MR Rohan Singh Thakur," then we provide the name like
5) Name should be in text format; if the resume contains half text and half scanned content, then, in that case, only text format will be picked up. And how you can verify the same at your end. Simply copy the name and paste it to notepad.
6. Make sure the name should not be mentioned in segregated blocks, If it is mentioned under a right block, it'll not be picked up appropriately.
If you still have the concern with Name, please share the resume file with the RChilli support team. You can contact RChilli Support via creating a ticket at RChilli HelpDesk or simply you can send an email at email@example.com. They will check the resume file and provide you with an appropriate solution.