To get the project's information extracted properly from the resumes, Project information should be written as per points mentioned below:
1. Projects should be mapped with their respected employers.
2. Projects should be mentioned along with experience in the same block along with the Jobperiods.
3. Projects should be given under appropriate heading and should have a project type defined with a relevant period.
4. There should be at least one employer in a resume along with a job period, under which extracted projects can be linked. If there is no employer and only projects are mentioned then those projects will not be captured.
5. Under the Project heading a sub heading like Project Name/ Project 1, etc. should be given before the Project name. If there is no sub-heading parser is unable to extract specific projects.
Note:- If there is no employer and only projects are mentioned then those projects will not be parsed.