We're providing the response time in milliseconds or less than a second, depending upon the resume's length & size and further network latency.
- Resume upload time means uploading the CV/Resume file from your desktop to portal or uploading the CV/resume using your application to an online application.
- Data travel time from your application to our server (Our server means where RChilli REST API is hosted). We have our API hosted at Amazon, Google Cloud Platform servers/instances.
- CV/Resume processing and parsing time at our server.
- JSON output returns to your application and further to be stored at the backend at your end like any database, ATS, etc.
- Finally, displaying the data at your panel or portal, where you are showing the data to users after processing the CV/ Resume File.
Response time or parsing time will be much better once you will have dedicated Service API endpoint after sign up with RChilli.
During the trial period, it is a common RChilli REST API service Endpoint, used for trial purposes, by hundreds of clients. So there might be a few seconds delay in parsing or response via the RChilli parsing tool. And once you will sign up, RChilli will provide you the dedicated RChilli API Endpoint, and obviously, response time will be improved, and you will get quick response time.