We consider all these values in the personal information block. We extract the first name and last name, passport number, email ID, phone number, address details from the personal information block.
- Mobile number should be mentioned in a proper generic way and should have valid digits according to the country. We provide the default code based on the company location for the registered paid users only. Generally, the standard code is the US Code for all users.
- We extract the passport information from the personal information block. It should mention a valid keyword subheading Like 'Passport Number,' 'Passport No.', and 'Passport Details.'
- A Name should start with a Capital letter. We don’t consider the name begins with a small letter.
- We don’t consider these common words like ‘Test, Sample, demo’ etc., as a Name.
- The email id should be appropriately mentioned without any space. It should not be like test@test, test.com, etc.
- The Address should be mentioned in a proper generic way with a valid 'city name,' 'state,' and country name.
If you still have any questions, you can always contact RChilli Support by creating an RChilli Helpdesk ticket or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.