Things to be checked whenever there is an issue with the Mobile number and Phone number:
- A number should be mentioned in a proper generic way and should have valid digits according to the country.
- Mobile number is extracted when it is written with a title like Mobile number, cell number, Mob.No., Mob. etc.
- If any valid phone/mobile formatted number is written in the resume without using any keyword or title, then it will be picked up into a phone number field.
- If only mobile no. is written in the resume then we return that number on both mobile as well as in phone.
- If the number is mentioned in CV with title 'phone number' then it would be picked-up under only 'phone number' field like a Phone number- 9876543224
- If multiple phone numbers/Mobile number is mentioned in CV, in that case, we return multiple values with comma-separated.
- If the number is mentioned in the resume with the title 'Cell number' then it would be picked up under the mobile number field.
- If the number is mentioned like using the keyword 'Landline number' then it would be picked up in a phone number field.
- The formatted Phone number will be picked up as default with US code (+1) if the address is not mentioned. Like if 8146608066 is mentioned in the Mobile number and address is not mentioned, then Formatted Phone number will be picked up as +1-814-660-8066. We can provide the default code based on the company location for the registered paid users only. Generally, it is standard in the US code for all users.
Below are a few parameters of how we extract the values:
->Mobile No (Mobile No, MobileNo, Mobile Number
->Contact No (Contact No, ConatctNo, Contact Number
->Phone No (Phone No, PhoneNo, Phone Number)
->Cello No (Cell No, Cellno, Cell Number)
->Landline No (Landline, LandlineNo, Landline No, Landline Number)