If you see the below details under RChilli Configuration it means you are on the older version of RChilli.
To upgrade the version follow the below steps:
1) Search RChilli AppExchange on Browser.
2) Log in with your Salesforce Id to Download it.
3) Once logged in Click on Get it Now. Confirm the Installation Details then Click Confirm and Install.
4) To start the version upgrade you will be routed to Salesforce Login. Now select the users for which you want to upgrade. Click Upgrade.
5) Confirm the Third Party Access and Continue.
6) After the upgrade is complete you will receive this confirmation message. Click on Done
7) You will be Routed to the SetUp Page.
8) Search for RChilli in App Launcher. Go To RChilli
9) Go to the User Profile.
10) Go to Edit.
11) Under the Edit Section Populate the Mandatory details and Save
12) Now go to RChilli Configuration Tab and Click Connect to RChilli.
13) You will now be connected to RChilli.
14) Now your UserKey and SubUserId are populated in the Background. You can now Map the fields under RChilli Field Mapping and then go to the Home page and upload the resume you want to parse.
If you still have any questions, you can always contact RChilli Support by creating an RChilli Helpdesk ticket or sending an email at email@example.com.