Follow the below steps and screenshots (marked with red lines) to create a new custom object in salesforce
- Click on the gear icon on the right side of the page as shown below
- Click on the Setup (refer to above screenshot)
- Click on the Object Manager tab
- Click on Create button -> Click on Custom Object to create a new custom object
- Enter the required details here and click on Save
If you still have any questions, you can always contact RChilli Support by creating an RChilli Helpdesk ticket or sending an email at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.