Follow the below steps and screenshots to create fields on custom objects
- Click on Object Manager as we did while creating custom objects
- Search object name
- Click on Fields and Relationships
- To create a new field click on the New button
- Choose the correct data type for the field like Email, Date, Text, etc. and click on Next
- Enter the details on the screen and click on Next
- From this page, we can set or control the field visibility and Read-Only access for particular profile users
It is ok to not make any changes here, we can set this permission later from a particular Profile as per our need. Click on Next
- Click on Save
If you still have any questions, you can always contact RChilli Support by creating an RChilli Helpdesk ticket or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.