Once you are Connected to Rchilli, you need to get the Webhook URL to register it for Email Parsing via RChilli. You can follow the below process to create Webhook URL and register it.
1) Go to the Setup under the Gear icon on the top left corner.
2) Clicking on the Setup will open a new tab with Salesforce Home.
3) Now on the Quick Find box search Sites and go to Sites.
4) Now populate a unique name for Domain and check its availability.
5) Once a unique domain name is available, check the box and click on Register My Salesforce Site Domain.
6) Now to create a Site go to New.
7) Edit the site details and populate the Mandatory fields like Site Name, Site Label, Active, Active Site Home Page and Click on Save.
8) Now Go to Sites page again and copy the URL:
9) Now on the Lightning Experience Tab, Go to RChilli Configuration and paste it on Enter Webhook URL box.
10) Click on Register Webhook.
Once have registered the URL in Salesforce, then you need to forward Resumes by setting up a forwarder to a specific email ID 'email@example.com' from your registered email ID. We will process resumes from the attachment and then will post the output to your registered webhook URL.
If you still have any questions, you can always contact RChilli Support by creating an RChilli Helpdesk ticket or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.