We provide the benefit of a credit rollover. On every plan, unused credits will roll over to the next billing period if you renew with the same or higher license.
But If your subscription is canceled or terminated or downgraded your unused credits will expire immediately. There will be no refund or payment for any unused amount. When your cycle automatically renews for the next period, you'll automatically receive your new allotment of credits.
And somehow if you don't receive your pending credits, it may be because of one of the following reasons:
- System is unable to process a payment on your account.
- Your credit arrives at the same time your subscription started.
- If your subscription is canceled or terminated.
- You are on a legacy or older manual billing plan.
- In manual plans, carry forward benefit is not available. You can get outstanding credits if you subscribed plan directly from myaccount plan page.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.