RChilli provides 3 different types of Service Plans and each one have their benefits. Below are the details of each:
RChilli Cloud Server
Shared Server among all Rchilli customers
- Data Center available in the US, EU, SG
- Servers are backed by SLA and Fail-Safe Architecture
- Data backup / Disaster Back up already implemented
- Regular updates of Rchilli SW
- Server audit not included.
- Server OS patch update was done as per SOC II Type II
Enterprise Dedicated Cloud- (Additional Server by RChilli)
Dedicated Server for client
- One Data Center / Cloud Provider (Google, AWS, Azure) Your choice
- Additional server required for Fail-Safe Architecture.
- Only Disaster backup implemented.
- Controlled Regular updates of Rchilli SW.
- Full Server Audit possible.
- Server OS patch update done as per SOC II Type II by Rchilli Team.
Enterprise On Premise Cloud-( Client Server)
Host within your own data center.
- Recommended using Google, AWS or Azure.
- Only pay for additional SW costs.
- Quaterly updates of Rchilli SW
- Update done by client / your end.
If you would like more details drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.