1. It is not possible to index RChilli Resume Parser and RChilli JD Parser JSON directly into the Search Engine.
2. Resume should not be more than 25 pages.
3. It is not possible to index one document (JD/resume) with two sub-user id’s
"indexKey": "Your user key",
"subUserId": "Your user's unique id"
It is not possible to provide two sub-user ids because we consider one user can't use other user indexed documents.
4. Accuracy of Search Engine Indexing and Searching for Resume and JD depends on Parsing of Resume and JD Accuracy however we extract data from RChilli Resume Parser and JD Parser for documents to index into a search engine system.
5. Accuracy of Search Engine is also depends on RChilli Taxonomy. Taxonomy helps to wide searching capability by providing alias of skills and job profiles e.g. If one candidate with Assistant job profile is indexed into the system, with the help of taxonomy we can search this document by a part-time assistant, part-time assistant keyword also.
6. We provide a partial match only in job profile. Partial Match helps to partially search documents based on search keyword e.g. We are searching Senior Business Consultant keyword. The search engine returns documents that contain job profile Senior Business Consultant, Senior Consult, Senior Consultant, Consultant, Business Consultant. And search engine returns documents with its matching score based on the search keyword matching partially with Job Profile. Partial Match is an optional field that you can choose in:
Simple Search method
In Partial Match, you need to set partialMatch = true, only then partial match records will be returned. Partial Match works only on Job Profile.
7. We do search based on the entity based on text e.g. If we are searching Senior Business Consultant having 10 years of experience in Business Development. We identify entities from this searching keyword e.g. Senior Business Consultant is Job Profile, 10 years of experience is a level of experience required and Business Development is a skill.
8. Fix the Conversion Issue
• Scanned document – Scanned documents are difficult to parse as they depends on OCR conversion, and most of the time, OCR conversion may not be 100% accurate.
• Password protected
• Corrupted documents
If you have any questions, you can always contact RChilli support at email@example.com