We're providing the response time in milliseconds or less than a second, depending upon the resume's length & size and further network latency.
- Resume upload time means uploading the CV/Resume file from your desktop to the portal or uploading the CV/resume using your application to an online application.
- Data travel time from your application to our server (Our server means where RChilli REST API is hosted). We have our API hosted at Amazon, Google Cloud Platform servers/instances.
- CV/Resume processing and parsing time at our server.
- JSON output returns to your application and is further to be stored at the backend at your end like any database, ATS, etc.
- Finally, display the data at your panel or portal, where you are showing the data to users after processing the CV/ Resume File.
Response time or parsing time will be much better once you will have a dedicated Service API endpoint after signing up with RChilli.
During the trial period, many clients utilize the RChilli REST API service Endpoint specifically designed for trial purposes. Consequently, there may be a slight delay of a few seconds in parsing or receiving a response through the RChilli parsing tool. However, upon signing up, RChilli will assign you a dedicated RChilli API Endpoint, resulting in improved response time and quicker responses.