To check documentation and details of version 8.0, please go through the below-mentioned links
For migrating and enjoying this new experience from RChilli Resume Parser version 7.0.0 to version 8.0.0. The best part for 7.0 users is that you don't need to change the current settings, the API calling method, and response reading request will be the same for 7.0 users. There are some instructions to get you there and they are as follows:
- API calling method will be the same as earlier.
- You need to change the version name of the parser from 7.0.0 to 8.0.0.
- User key and sub-user ID will be the same.
- Conversion in base64 will be the same.
- JSON response reading will be the same and JSON structure is changed.
- Remap old fields with the new ones eg: PassportNo to PassportNumber.
- Add new fields to your system.
- API calling will be changed from SOAP API to Rest API
- The request type will be changed from XML to JSON
- User key and sub-user ID will be same as version 6.0.0
- Document conversion base64 will be same as version 6.0.0
- Response type will be changed from XML to JSON.
- The response reading will be changed from XML to JSON.
- New values are added in version 8.0.0 follow the field comparison list below.