Get tips for creating job descriptions that can be easily read by our Job parser.
Also, there are a few RChilli Job parser API limitations as listed below:
1. Case sensitivity matters a lot in extracting entities like Job Title, Organization name,
Person name etc. They must start with capital letters.
2. Make sure there should not be any hidden field.
3. We all believe that putting information in tables will make it look organized. However, a JD
parser faces issues when it is put in tabular formats. You can get more details with an example at the above-mentioned document.
4. Please keep in mind while writing a job description. Entities or blocks should be separated from each other & Text should be written with proper line breaks. Get details in point number 5 ( boundary separation)
5. Do not write duplicate information. Our software will pick only one value depending on the
6. It is always advisable to write keywords in front of the entity values. Our JD parser might not
able to extract some entities if not written with a keyword. Also, try to use a simple keyword/
heading than combined multiple keywords or complex keywords.
You can get more details with examples at the above-mentioned document link. If you have any questions, you can always contact us at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.