First of all, you need to download the RChilli Fix Package from the below-provided link and then follow the given steps:
1. Once you have downloaded the package, open the Application designer on your system.
2. Navigate to Tools.
3. Select the Fix Package.
Note: There are .XML and .ini file under RChilli Fix file.
4. Select the file from Fix Package, check the Compile PeopleCode after Import, and then click Copy
5. This will compile all data. Once the compiling is finished your fix will be implemented.
6. To check whether the fix is implemented go to the Upgrade tab, then click on Application Package PeopleCode. It will reflect Fix implemented.
7) To check customization search for RChilli Customization Start and RChilli Customization End.
For more details please visit our Knowledge Centre
If you still have any questions, you can always contact RChilli Support by creating an RChilli Helpdesk ticket or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.